New tools!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Youll see :), they should be here by Wednesday. Sunex makes swivel impacts in deep and shallow for much cheaper.

Sorry, I think the addiction lies within all of us lol. I suggest not buying the big 3 stuff if your broke (unless its a deal you cant pass up) You could buy the 4pc gearwrench ratchet set for what one snap on ratchet cost.

Thats good to hear. The 3/8 got some braps today from my ir gun and its still in one peice so im happy so far.

I've actually been buying a lot of Gearwrench tools lately, they're pretty great quality I think.
And the big 3 stuff I've been finding has actually been good deals I think, like that Snap-On box I posted in the group chat, and there was a guy selling like 3 ratchets and 30 or so sockets for like $350 bucks

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I've actually been buying a lot of Gearwrench tools lately, they're pretty great quality I think.
And the big 3 stuff I've been finding has actually been good deals I think, like that Snap-On box I posted in the group chat, and there was a guy selling like 3 ratchets and 30 or so sockets for like $350 bucks
Meehh, you could have alot more than 3 ratchets and 30 sockets for $350. How much was that box?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Youll see :), they should be here by Wednesday. Sunex makes swivel impacts in deep and shallow for much cheaper.

Ah **** now u got me looking, they look almost identical to snap on that the fellas use in my current shop just a 1/3 the price. Thankfully I'm taking my truck into the body shop Monday so I have to resist....for now..

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Ah **** now u got me looking, they look almost identical to snap on that the fellas use in my current shop just a 1/3 the price. Thankfully I'm taking my truck into the body shop Monday so I have to resist....for now..
The only thing im not a fan of is theyre etched not engraved like snappy. For the price ill deal with it tho

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Thats a smokin deal, probably $600 worth of wrenches and screwdrivers there.

On another note I dont know when my stuff will be here. I dont think the boss man has ordered anything yet this week.

upper_tanker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've wanted to get a Milwaukee 3/8 m12 Fuel ratchet and a 1/2" m18 Fuel impact for years now. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, though. My issue is, I'm too lazy to go and turn the air on and grab the air tool when I only need it for a few fasteners, so I usually just grab hand tools and take 3x the time removing/tightening them as it would if I'd have just turned the damn air on.