Need a little help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Nope.... cause you can run for like 20 mins without an alternator IIRC

If it's not the starter or the battery.... man, all I can say is it must be a wiring problem and you probably tweaked it putting in the new starter- you moved it just enough that it worked, but then after driving it moved again so it won't start anymore.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Well I fixed it earlier and thats what it was one of the wires wasnt tightened all the way on the starter. I felt so dumb! :slap:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Thank you sir! I was pretty pissed this morning but got it fixed and took it on a 300 mile trip into the mountains today and ran like a dream! Started with no problems haha :)

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i know how you feel! ive done something like that too one time. Although, i hadent changed the started before, i just had it started no problem.. then out of the blue like you it didnt start. My dad was the one who found the cure... simple wire on the starter...

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yeah it was just one of those things that was so simple I had looked it over! When I realized what it was I was so mad hahaha