My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
It was warm out today, so that reminded me I needed to add the conversion bracket and ac compressor to the motor. Used an "LS Brackets .com" R4 compressor bracket.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also added some Corona Virus special 10mm plug wires.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Went ahead and put a new evaporator core, dryer, AC suction and manifold line set, condenser and charged the A/C this past weekend. Cruising around with 46* air on a 95* day now.

Also driven the truck to work for the last two weeks.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
The one nice day this week really makes me hate the temps this weekend and those forecasted for next week! AC is now necessary in our part of the world again.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
The one nice day this week really makes me hate the temps this weekend and those forecasted for next week! AC is now necessary in our part of the world again.

It was a beautiful early fall day in the summer.... for sure.

When I head through KS, my day starts with a cool, dry CO morning. I'll have the AC on nice and low to keep it comfy. Then, 300 miles later I step out to refuel in Hays, KS and my face melts.

Welcome to the midwest. No room for the weak or heat intolerant, here.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My biggest accomplishment in any of my old shitbox vehicles was having working A/C. Hot and humid in NC it's unbearable, even considering I use to play outside when the temps were 90 degrees in Iowa.

But the lack of window tint really defeats the A/C somedays.