My 1990 C1500 SWB Build - Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tinkered with the Holley software yet?
Ive tuned about a dozen LS setups with the terminator x max and absolutely love their system!
On all their base tunes the timing is pretty high so might want to check that out before beating on it hard.
Also note that once you get your base fuel tuned, set the correction % limits to a low number (~5%) incase of WB failure.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Have you tinkered with the Holley software yet?
Ive tuned about a dozen LS setups with the terminator x max and absolutely love their system!
On all their base tunes the timing is pretty high so might want to check that out before beating on it hard.
Also note that once you get your base fuel tuned, set the correction % limits to a low number (~5%) incase of WB failure.

This truck used to be on a Holley HP system, prior to switch to the Terminator X Max. I'm familiar with the Holley V4 & V5 software, i've messed around in the Holley Terminator X software a little.

The truck is on a base tune right now, base as in "Yeah, 6.0 LS... 80lb injectors, send to ecm".

I look forward to playing with it some more soon, unfortunately not this weekend though. As we're expecting 6" of snow.

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This truck used to be on a Holley HP system, prior to switch to the Terminator X Max. I'm familiar with the Holley V4 & V5 software, i've messed around in the Holley Terminator X software a little.

The truck is on a base tune right now, base as in "Yeah, 6.0 LS... 80lb injectors, send to ecm".

I look forward to playing with it some more soon, unfortunately not this weekend though. As we're expecting 6" of snow.

What area of Kansas are you in? I'm in Norton Co in the NW part of the state. We are expecting some snow here starting tomorrow as well.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Swapped in a NOS GM heater control this evening and messed with some wiring. This is the first time this truck has had full range heat control in the 6 years I've owned it.

Used to have just weak floor heat.

Rebuilt the entire heater box, blower motor, heater core, evaporator, new seals and blend door motors.

You must be registered for see images attach

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Swapped in a NOS GM heater control this evening and messed with some wiring. This is the first time this truck has had full range heat control in the 6 years I've owned it.

Used to have just weak floor heat.

Rebuilt the entire heater box, blower motor, heater core, evaporator, new seals and blend door motors.

Going fast and burning tires is fun, but nothing like the little things to really make you happy. Lol

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Got some new wheels in for this shitbox today.

Jegs finally makes inexpensive drag wheels in a 5x5" lug pattern.