Minnesota Rollcall!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jewbacca

Reaction score
I was going the opposite why on 81. You where on the frontage road by the body shop. Or I would have.

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going the opposite why on 81. You where on the frontage road by the body shop. Or I would have.

Oh that's where I work! It's called Maple Grove Auto. It's right on that frontage road! If you drive down 81 between 2 and 8 any day of the week you'll see my truck parked along 81 lol

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just joined today but have been a long time lurker :) , truck looks like crap but I'd love to meet some more peeps that share the same interests. Located in e st.paul mn

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys just joined today but have been a long time lurker :) , truck looks like crap but I'd love to meet some more peeps that share the same interests. Located in e st.paul mn

Hey mikes97! Welcome to the forum haha unfortunately I sold my 400 but I would still like to organize a meet somewhere in MN because I'd love to talk with you guys about trucks. Glad we have another one in the mix! Feel free to ask any questions you have on this forum as I'm sure you've seen there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here.

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to asking tons of questions about this and that. Lots to do on the truck. Check out my post in the introduction section. I posted a bunch of pics.

Jewbacca

Reaction score
What up Mike! Welcome. You from the east side huh? Look for my truck at the tiki hut. Thats my spot. If you see it stop in and say hi. Everyone there knows my truck they will point me out.