ISO door courtesy light pigtail/ wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if anyone sees a set in a junkyard or has a spare set, it be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Pic for reference . And the lights i will be using. The pigtails are currently out of stock all across the interwebs

Attachments

• IMG_0736.png
    IMG_0736.png
    829.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0737.png
    IMG_0737.png
    991.9 KB · Views: 11

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Those connectors are used in multiple places in the trucks. The door lights, the vanity mirror connections, ....a few other places I can't think of right now. Junkyard gotta have at least a couple you can re-pin. They're even in 99-02 and possibly later GMT800s as well as GM cars and vans. I have several in my spare MP150 connector box, but I'm going out of the country tonight so I can't send em lol.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curiously the 1999 service manual does not seem to have the connector in it.

Nevertheless, found it in Delphic Connection Systems Catalog, p. 58.

You must be registered for see images attach

Connector is Aptiv 12047662. Available at Mouser. You would also need to buy the TPA which is a terminal lock, either P/N 12047664 or 15324070.

Each connector uses two (2) Metri-Pack 150 female unsealed terminals. Circuit wiring is 0.8 sq. mm or 18 gauge.

Per datasheet, terminal is an Aptiv Metri-Pack 150 P/N 12047883.

However, that was superseded by P/N 12047767:

Connectors and locks are available.
Terminals are available.
Wire is available. Assuming you want to match the factory color, you need 18 gauge TXL white and orange wire.

You can buy the connectors, locks, terminals, and wire. If you want, you can ship them to me, and I can make you the pigtail, which of course involves crimping the terminal on the wire. I have all the Kent-Moore crimpers for our GMT400s.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aptiv is the company that bought Delphi electric division. A Lot of the connectors use GM , or ACdelco, Delphi together, as a search will return the same connector using any of the part numbers.
The Delphi / Packard illustrated connector part catalog is still around in PDF format. Many of the listings have multiple part numbers whether it was sold through GM, AC Delco, or Delphi. The descriptions even say " was used in GM alternator " or " also used in GM TBI IAC control".

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome thx for that info! In the service manual link on here i only saw a 95 & 98. (I read trhu all the manuals for electrical) but could not find the actual connector #. Only the circuit. Which i already knew.
There's a 99 manual for sure. I know because I scanned my own and posted the links to it on my Google Drive.

Edit:

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That explains that. I only ever lookee at page 1 bc my 93 was on there and whenver i started the interior dash swap most electrical was in the 95 .

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your gonna get real serious and have a lot of electric work. There are more detailed GM service manuals that electric only. Like this.