Minnesota Rollcall!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O line is where it's at!

I went to Mayer Lutheran. Small little highschool out by Waconia (if you know where that is).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prestoxo

Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself to the locals...
I am Mike, new owner of a 96 ECSB Z71.
The screen name means nothing (It should actually be prestodixo but I missed a few letters).

Happy New Year Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself to the locals...
I am Mike, new owner of a 96 ECSB Z71.
The screen name means nothing (It should actually be prestodixo but I missed a few letters).

Happy New Year Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!

Whereabouts are you located in MN?

Boomer MN

Reaction score
Happy NewYear All! It is nice looking at Patrick's green truck with green grass!
I had my 96 out this Saturday. I even made a quick swing thru MG. The LS transplant is awesome. But, it was a pain, Don't believe everything you read or hear.

Mike: Nice Springer picture. My Blk and Wht Springer is laying at my feet.
Boomer MN
Surviving in Rogers

House003

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Happy NewYear All! It is nice looking at Patrick's green truck with green grass!
I had my 96 out this Saturday. I even made a quick swing thru MG. The LS transplant is awesome. But, it was a pain, Don't believe everything you read or hear.

Mike: Nice Springer picture. My Blk and Wht Springer is laying at my feet.
Boomer MN
Surviving in Rogers

I like the snow!! Although I guess the green is kind of nice.. You should have let me know you were coming through MG!

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Hello from Arlington, MN! Here's my baby, 92 1/2 ton. Just put these rims and tires on this month. Most of you guys probably never even heard of Arlington, it's a really small town southwest of the cities. It's pretty boring around here. But in May there is a car cruise to raise money for cancer. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could get a few guys to meet up and do the cruise! Here is a link to the fb page if there is any interest. https://m.facebook.com/CancerCruiseOfSibleyCountyMn

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Hello from Arlington, MN! Here's my baby, 92 1/2 ton. Just put these rims and tires on this month. Most of you guys probably never even heard of Arlington, it's a really small town southwest of the cities. It's pretty boring around here. But in May there is a car cruise to raise money for cancer. I think it would be pretty sweet if we could get a few guys to meet up and do the cruise! Here is a link to the fb page if there is any interest. https://m.facebook.com/CancerCruiseOfSibleyCountyMn

I know where Arlington is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk