Large GMT400 Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds kinda fun, but I'd really only be interested in meeting and bs'n with you all. Not really into large venues, tons of people, and the fun of going to shows wore off years ago.

Shame my place isn't ready, I'd invite y'all to come here. Pretty much right in the middle of the US, have a couple acres of nice grassy yard, and plenty of room, as I live in a once abandoned school, but I don't imagine it will be nice enough for company yet this year. Everything is so expensive.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds kinda fun, but I'd really only be interested in meeting and bs'n with you all. Not really into large venues, tons of people, and the fun of going to shows wore off years ago.

Shame my place isn't ready, I'd invite y'all to come here. Pretty much right in the middle of the US, have a couple acres of nice grassy yard, and plenty of room, as I live in a once abandoned school, but I don't imagine it will be nice enough for company yet this year. Everything is so expensive.
That's really the idea behind it all. Usually I'm not either, but it'd be different than most large gatherings for sure.

Ooh, that would be a lot of fun as well. Sounds like a great place to hang out. I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind too much, but that is of course up to you!

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
wow this took off quick if I had an actual income I would work some thing out with another member but since my only income is scrap metal and rare oddball jobs from a friend means that I will only be going in spirit only and to @VIKING_MECHANIC while you are in texas make shore that you get our Queens HotWheelsBurban's autograph I hear it is worth a fortune to every one that is going to go when ever it happens have fun and drink a little extra for me and put it up on youtube I wish I could bring all of you here instead

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - what about Dino's Git Down just West of Phoenix? A couple years ago they allowed OBS trucks too. I saw all kinds of them, from ragged out to resto-mods. Fun time plus, it's near me, ha ha.

Here's a thread from 2022 with some pics from there...