Large GMT400 Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey there, fellow members of GMT400! Though we're all scattered around the US (and some of us from other countries!), I think we should plan a large meet, probably somewhere centrally in the US. I'm thinkin we just show off our trucks, get to meet one another, do some barbecuing, hang out and shoot the ****, maybe some contests? It'd be a ton of fun and I'm sure we'd all learn a ton from one another and have a great time. Besides the huge meet we could plan smaller, regional ones. Thoughts? Ideas?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Would be a lot of fun. Battle in Bama is hosting OBS nationals this year in June at Talladega. I wanted to go but just won’t have all my ducks in a row by then
That would be cool! But you'd almost have to do two in Texas, one for the north area (DFW and so forth) that could also draw from Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas. And another one for the southern part that could draw from Louisiana too.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be cool! But you'd almost have to do two in Texas, one for the north area (DFW and so forth) that could also draw from Oklahoma, Arkansas and Kansas. And another one for the southern part that could draw from Louisiana too.
That's true, there is a lot of area to cover. Yannow what, why don't we just all meet up at @Wh4t3v3rs' place :gr_grin: Kidding

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know it was in talladega this year. I’m gonna do my best to get IRS truck ready in time.
Be sure to take photos. I should have my GMC up for daily duty by then but I know I won’t have the front end redone with cut coils. And I’d hate to show up with my squat truck.