Large GMT400 Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be sure to take photos. I should have my GMC up for daily duty by then but I know I won’t have the front end redone with cut coils. And I’d hate to show up with my squat truck.
My truck definitely won’t be “done” by then, I won’t have the fenders painted, just in primer. And a whole list of small stuff would still need done I’m sure.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they have good trucks there or is it all the numbskulls with mall crawlers?
I’ve never been. I’ve made plans twice to go and twice I’ve fell short. Not for 2024 though. I’m going. Even if I have to take my car trailer with a pile of parts, wax them, and put them in a spot.

618’s vid is proof, it’s an awesome show. Definitely one to keep an eye out for. It’s only going to get better and receive more coverage.

Back to your point - it would probably be relatively affordable to rent a fair ground for the weekend. If everyone pooled together that is.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck definitely won’t be “done” by then, I won’t have the fenders painted, just in primer. And a whole list of small stuff would still need done I’m sure.
I’ve got one rust hole in my cab corner that makes me not want to even drive it until it’s all been fixed and repainted.

I’m more excited to drive my K2500 because the paint is roached and there’s a ton of dings on it.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve never been. I’ve made plans twice to go and twice I’ve fell short. Not for 2024 though. I’m going. Even if I have to take my car trailer with a pile of parts, wax them, and put them in a spot.

618’s vid is proof, it’s an awesome show. Definitely one to keep an eye out for. It’s only going to get better and receive more coverage.

Back to your point - it would probably be relatively affordable to rent a fair ground for the weekend. If everyone pooled together that is.
I might go if I can make my truck look halfway decent haha.

Fair ground sounds like a good idea, how many people can we get interested? Probably should make up a list of everyone that would be interested in coming.