Marine intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bames456

Reaction score
I have a marine intake and a 0411 among other things that have been sitting on a shelf for a few years now and am finally getting around to wanting to get both put on. I remember when I first set out to tackle this there was a full write up for the marine intake on the PPE page, which I see is now no longer available. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breakdown of all I need to do to get the intake on and running. Thanks

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I have a marine intake and a 0411 among other things that have been sitting on a shelf for a few years now and am finally getting around to wanting to get both put on. I remember when I first set out to tackle this there was a full write up for the marine intake on the PPE page, which I see is now no longer available. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breakdown of all I need to do to get the intake on and running. Thanks
@L31MaxExpress should have some ideas....

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has your manifold been modified yet? They have to be drilled and tapped for the coolant bypass and CTS ports. I also had to add a vacuum fitting to mine.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I had all of that done shortly after I got the manifold.

Well if that is already done, basically you need to modify the wiring harness, plumb the fuel lines and it bolts right up. I used the Bosch T-MAP and adjusted the MAP settings in the tune to match. I used an AEM injector harness and setup the matching Deutschewerks connector.

You must be registered for see images attach

bames456

Reaction score
Looks very nice, thanks for the pics. Do you happen to remember what size the connectors are for the fuel lines??

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks very nice, thanks for the pics. Do you happen to remember what size the connectors are for the fuel lines??
M16-1.50 and M14-1.50. The aftermarket list the fittings as metric Saginaw power steering fittings.

The quick connects at the rail are 3/8" and 5/16". Uses LS style fittings.

The lines are both 6an. Call Pure Choice and let them know what you are doing. They provided me the 6an line with the crimped on female on each end. I cut that hose as needed attached the 2nd 45* fittings to it. All of those fittings are Pure Choice minus the quick connects and those were either Earls or Russel, forget which. I have a pair of quick connect fittings that have thread on retention caps rather than plastic clips that I need to swap on soon.

Last edited:

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am honestly about to do a cam and different marine intake swap on this sometime in the near future. I have an Indmar MCX intake that uses a 90mm 4 bolt LS throttle body to install. I will be using a 90mm to 102mm adapter and bolting on the 103mm Atomic EFI throttle body I have to it. The 103mm has better clearence for the TPS. The MCX manifold clears the stock accessories and is an open plenum manifold with 6" long runners.

wild_chld1

Reaction score
Do u still havd this set as im looking for one