marine intake vs vortec vs tbi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah,but either they're on vacation or they don't respond to emails. I applaud the former,dispise the latter.
i totally disagree about Craig moates. he literally closed his doors with no warning with and put up a message on their website basically saying "get ******". within a month the site was GONE
all the support/docs, gone. no support for people that have purchased from them for years. I get it it's his business, and he can do what he wants but instead of finding someone to take over and leaving up a legacy site he just pulled the plug. basically a big middle finger to those of us who've spent 1000s of dollars from him over the years.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i totally disagree about Craig moates. he literally closed his doors with no warning with and put up a message on their website basically saying "get ******". within a month the site was GONE
all the support/docs, gone. no support for people that have purchased from them for years. I get it it's his business, and he can do what he wants but instead of finding someone to take over and leaving up a legacy site he just pulled the plug. basically a big middle finger to those of us who've spent 1000s of dollars from him over the years.
Someone or some thing pissed him off. I wonder if someone stole one of his designs? That would make me mad for sure and them,,,,,,,,,,well I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they claimed it was production of electrical components. i have not dealt with boostednw yet, but i can just imagine the e-tire kickers they get, probably rolled into trying to get support for moates products. it looks like they bought the rest of moates stock and are selling/sold it off on their website. all the products are listed for sale on their site. i have heard they are producing an emulator. we should be lucky someone has taken on supporting stuff that hasnt been mainstream in over 20 years.