Looking for guidance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NahhanEcho

Reaction score
Recently picked this up. After 2 months of rebuilding the engine to make it run, she is ready for the road!

I upgraded the injectors with an MFI system. Custom brackets are being made locally to retrofit 2018 seats out of a Silverado.

The dash and headliner are garbage and needs to be replaced, outside of LMCtruck.com

I am looking for thoughts on a lowering kit to level it out. I am not looking to drop it and bag it, just an inch or two to level it and new wheels. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

azmikep

Reaction score
Just installed maxtrac 2 inch shackles. leveled it out nicely and easy install, got new ac delco shocks in while i was there. very happy. cost for everything was about $125
I'm also looking to level my truck did the 2" drop shackle force you to get new shocks? or did you just need new ones? I ask because I just replaced all 4 with ac Delco shocks in past 6 months. Thanks in advance!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking to level my truck did the 2" drop shackle force you to get new shocks? or did you just need new ones? I ask because I just replaced all 4 with ac Delco shocks in past 6 months. Thanks in advance!
You don't need new shocks with just a 2" shackle.

Stringer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm also looking to level my truck did the 2" drop shackle force you to get new shocks? or did you just need new ones? I ask because I just replaced all 4 with ac Delco shocks in past 6 months. Thanks in advance
no you are all set!

the ones i replaced were from 1995 and had zero rebound