lets talk mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love the dyno max bullets, i had the summit brand glass packs couldn't stand them on the truck. then went to the bullet, i run a single 4 inch bullet with a turn down on my fbody., and true duel dyno max ultra flow mufflers on the truck turned down. both sound real decent. When i first got the truck it had a single raven muffler an it sucked. i have my days where i spin the collectors on the truck an run open headers through the mud tho. cuz the ultra flows are some what mildly loud but not loud enough for me.

89rcsb

Reaction score
I have hedman LTs + true duals + Super 44s, and it's pretty damn aggressive and loud. Super 44s are the only Flowmasters I like. They rap off at higher RPMS and rumble real nice at idle.

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have hedman LTs + true duals + Super 44s, and it's pretty damn aggressive and loud. Super 44s are the only Flowmasters I like. They rap off at higher RPMS and rumble real nice at idle.

ya i am running 44's on my truck now. and it does sound pretty sweet. but i do not have dual on it and it is not a big block. but it makes the 305 sound righteous. o by the way i just found the sub-forum for exhaust. i am slowly figuring out the site.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My aero exhaust has a nice sound to it.

strawberry

Reaction score
im runnin a 40 series flowmaster single in dual out with 3 1/2in turndowns, no cat and absolutely love it but i wouldnt reccomend for a dd or to take on long trips... last time i went to dallas i thought my head was going to explode lol