Lets see those tools and toolboxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 3/4" shotgun shell for scale because pics made it look a lot bigger than it actually is.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
2 3/4" shotgun shell for scale because pics made it look a lot bigger than it actually is.

That thing is badass

sent from the tractor cab

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, that makes sense Ruger. Good on you for no loans though. I know a ton of kids that borrow 25k the second they get out of tech school.

I have a decent amount of shop tools, but I have a ton of more general contractor type tools.

Sent from my SPH-I800 using Tapatalk

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My tools put food on the table and gas in my truck :shrug: I've probably got $15,000 in tools but I don't owe anyone a dime... If all I did was weekend hobby stuff I wouldn't spend more than $500 maybe $1000 at the most.

Yours are probably a lot more organized and better taken care of too. Its different when it pays your bills. Every penny my dad made was out of a snap-on box, I took some tools out once to work on something........ I still twitch a little when I recall that beating.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
My tools put food on the table and gas in my truck :shrug: I've probably got $15,000 in tools but I don't owe anyone a dime... If all I did was weekend hobby stuff I wouldn't spend more than $500 maybe $1000 at the most.
You can even get all the tools you need for that much
Understand completely. I'm a tool guy too, I have more tools than I know what to do with. I got a saw the other day too, says CUMMINS on it. Circular saw with no motor that you put a drill on to turn the blade.

That is awesome!!

77Impala

The Hauler
Reaction score
My tool box gets 14 mpg and travels at up to 80 mph! LOL, I am talking about my van where I keep a few tool boxes, air compressor, ramps, jacks, all sorts of parts, and still sets 3 people easily.

Van today, except I have matching OEM rims, just cannot find that pic, LOL.

The third seat I installed.

Back door pic

I installed two of these and added LED lamps to them.

Pretty bright for night time use and I have total of 6 LED panels which lights up very nicely and only uses the same amount of power as the OEM two incandescence did.

Side door viewing a pamphlet with LED lamps.

I use many Matco, Craftsman, few Mac, and couple of Snap-on's. Also some cheap tools that have special purposes. I even keep cheap sockets and wrenches to make custom bent/shaved tools with.

And a good tip: If you must use knuckle buster type tools please use mechanic gloves to help protect your hands. I still use gloves even with my good tools for I hate busting my knuckles.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is my new toolbox i just picked up. got it used for a fairly good deal.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new 3/4 impact will be here on Tuesday :) 1560 ft-lbs of torque :rocking: On a related note I'm $517.41 poorer...

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just picked up the ingersoll rand 2135qtimax 1/2 impact. pretty impressive for the price i thought