Lets see those tools and toolboxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found a couple odd ones in a storage unit, never seen anything like them. I keep stuff like this in my truck for the tool-less souls to borrow, who cares if they break or don't return them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Found a couple odd ones in a storage unit, never seen anything like them. I keep stuff like this in my truck for the tool-less souls to borrow, who cares if they break or don't return them.

Wtf?

sent from the tractor cab

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Those are sweet! How much shipped to 50666??

glendayle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, you guys have some bucks to throw down on tools. I'm pretty much a Craftsman guy for hand tools. Almost everything else is from Harbor Freight.

Here are my boxes. Just a couple of carts from Harbor Freight.

I just installed that tire rack as a test run. Welded up and hung it for about $30 or so. I ended up adding 2 more. Also hung that pegboard in an old displace box there.
Here are the rest of them.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Man, you guys have some bucks to throw down on tools. I'm pretty much a Craftsman guy for hand tools. Almost everything else is from Harbor Freight.

Here are my boxes. Just a couple of carts from Harbor Freight.

I just installed that tire rack as a test run. Welded up and hung it for about $30 or so. I ended up adding 2 more. Also hung that pegboard in an old displace box there.
Here are the rest of them.

Student loans man

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

My tools put food on the table and gas in my truck :shrug: I've probably got $15,000 in tools but I don't owe anyone a dime... If all I did was weekend hobby stuff I wouldn't spend more than $500 maybe $1000 at the most.

Last edited:

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just think theyre cool i wont use them

Understand completely. I'm a tool guy too, I have more tools than I know what to do with. I got a saw the other day too, says CUMMINS on it. Circular saw with no motor that you put a drill on to turn the blade.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Understand completely. I'm a tool guy too, I have more tools than I know what to do with. I got a saw the other day too, says CUMMINS on it. Circular saw with no motor that you put a drill on to turn the blade.

Gonna need some pics...