Just got a bigger box for my tools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The last pic is Andre. My friends dog at his shop. He used to lay in front of the box my friend sold me. He was very attentive while we prepped to move the box out.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have bought off of Snap On, Mac, SK and Matco tool trucks. When I was making my living turning wrenches and I was single, I was on the trucks and buying tools all the time. I always bought sets and not just individual tools. Then I ran shops for 30+ years and my tools were at home and as I got older I knew I would not do the "wrenching for a living" thing again. I then sold off tools that I would not use at home and then I sold the rest to my last boss before I moved to the PNW. I did not want to haul them across country. I bought SK boxes and tools for home and have added as I went and got different boxes and bigger boxes. At 71, I am on my last tool box and pretty much have all I need for at home. If I had a lift and went in for heavier work, I would need more.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The friend that sold me the box, has the biggest bottom box that Snap On sells, two tall cabinets-6 feet tall-on each side. on top of the big bottom box is an open hutch area where he has his laptop set up with his vehicle repair systems info center, stainless steel work bench, 3 different kinds of scanners and various other items he has at arms reach all day, in his shop. He also has my old Husky bottom cabinet/box that he stores several cases of items/tools in and loose things like nuts, bolts, washers, crimp connectors....etc.

Last edited:

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The friend that sold me the box. has the biggest bottom box that Snap On sells, two tall cabinets-6 feet tall-on each side. on top of the big bottom box is an open hutch area where he has his laptop set up with his vehicle repair systems info center, stainless steel work bench, 3 different kinds of scanners and various other items he has at arms reach all day, in his shop. He also has my old Husky bottom cabinet/box that he stores several cases of items/tools in and loose things like nuts, bolts, washers, crimp connectors....etc.

Hell yeah, the goodie box odds and ends do dads fittings, bolts, screws, parts, ya can't find, buy etc... I know damn well I seen a AN to NPT fitting in here last month LOL...

Attachments

• junk drawer bolts.jpg
    junk drawer bolts.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
In the new to me 3 bay Snap On lower cabinet, I have two drawers that are designated as "catch all" drawers. I have nuts, bolts, washers, o-rings, seals, fittings, cotter pins, etc., etc., etc...........All techs have those drawer(s).