Lets see those tools and toolboxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Glad to see everyone supporting Mac! My Dad is the GM for the East coast and Puerto Rico. Got all kinds of Mac stuff of course!
Wow i bet you get one hell of a discount lol
thZ71 - I'm liking that flat painted box!

My work box
You must be registered for see images attach

My home box
Thanks! Wish it was as big as yours! Lol

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I've been wanting to get a wrap for my box like this! Coop Devil Wrenches!!

Colton_HD

Reaction score
Just some of my favorite drawers

Sent from my Big Block iPhone using Tapatalk

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my new snap on creeper and snap on creeper bracket for my box!

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
So i've got 2 complete boxes, working on the last one for the rest of the tools i plan to get by the end of the year.. 3 Will be plenty enough for me, i don't see a need for any more I've got everything i could really need, from now on will come duplicates and shop tools (Presses, chop saws, benders, eventually) . Mostly consists of craftsman, some Kobalt & some harbor freight stuff. Kinda messy in this picture.

For right now they are locked in my patio closet at my apartment (2nd floor) until i get a house. I had a BLAST hauling these up flights of stairs. Did it in the morning so people couldn't see.

My computer desk, however don't let the inside look fool you, filled with hardware, nuts bolts, MET/SAE and all kinds of extra GMT400 parts and miscellaneous things.

Top two drawers have organizers everything else is open.

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So i've got 2 complete boxes, working on the last one for the rest of the tools i plan to get by the end of the year.. 3 Will be plenty enough for me, i don't see a need for any more I've got everything i could really need, from now on will come duplicates and shop tools (Presses, chop saws, benders, eventually) . Mostly consists of craftsman, some Kobalt & some harbor freight stuff. Kinda messy in this picture.

For right now they are locked in my patio closet at my apartment (2nd floor) until i get a house. I had a BLAST hauling these up flights of stairs. Did it in the morning so people couldn't see.

My computer desk, however don't let the inside look fool you, filled with hardware, nuts bolts, MET/SAE and all kinds of extra GMT400 parts and miscellaneous things.

Top two drawers have organizers everything else is open.

That computer desk is sick