K2500 CCSB carrier bearing(s)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
Metro Rubber Corporation, Tata, Parul Rubber, Labros Rubber, India, maybe, I dunno.

The one below might be close to the 2.9875"

They sure don't make it easy to find the exact specs for these though.

Unless I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

Guess to be the correct part it is going to have a slit or separation at the bottom.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you even need it?!? I have 2 CCSB’s, one all stock n the other SAS’d. I saw this post and checked the one latter n it’s not even there. PO took it off cause it’s mounted to the torsion bar crossmember, no sense having it there if don’t need it. Also, I’m in the process of installing an IFS lift on the other one, looking at directions they don’t mention anything about that mount. If you look at where that bearing goes, it slides on the back of the t-case, not really needed IMO….

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you even need it?!? I have 2 CCSB’s, one all stock n the other SAS’d. I saw this post and checked the one latter n it’s not even there. PO took it off cause it’s mounted to the torsion bar crossmember, no sense having it there if don’t need it. Also, I’m in the process of installing an IFS lift on the other one, looking at directions they don’t mention anything about that mount. If you look at where that bearing goes, it slides on the back of the t-case, not really needed IMO….
PO probably took it off because PO couldn't find a replacement for the degraded stock one. Yes, it's needed. It's basically a rear mount for the transfer case.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Metro Rubber Corporation, Tata, Parul Rubber, Labros Rubber, India, maybe, I dunno.

The one below might be close to the 2.9875"

They sure don't make it easy to find the exact specs for these though.

Unless I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

Guess to be the correct part it is going to have a slit or separation at the bottom.
The slit isn't that important. A razor blade can take care of that easily.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one one from Timken(it does cross reference) kinda “looks”
You must be registered for see images attach
like the metal isn’t bonded to rubber. I guess it has to be though.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he took it off cause he took the t-bar crossmember out. I don't see why it's needed. GM hung 203 and 205s with no brace. And don't try n tell me that a 241 is heavier.....

My Yukon doesn't have it either. It doesn't spin, so i'd say get one that's close and shim it with something. At least on the bottom part of it.