ingition key stuck in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could actually get a 425hp 409 in 63. I had one in a 58 impala with a Muncie 4 behind it, 2 Carter AFBs and would put valve rockers through the valve cover if you overwound them. that was a fast car, but would break all kinds of parts. I used to have 2 valve covers on the garage wall with holes from the rockers. The motor came from a 63SS that had been wrecked.

AuroraGirl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First time my son drove his 96 Tahoe alone he comes back and says he can't get the key out. He had it in ACC.
If your key tumblr is in good order, the accessory position shouldnt be that easy to flip into but when worn they glide right in lol . you just get used to the "what anlge" my f150 its not even that, just sucks because its ford and its so sloppy and the key doesnt want to leave no matter what so you gotta play with the wheel and rotation. sloppy.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your key tumblr is in good order, the accessory position shouldnt be that easy to flip into but when worn they glide right in lol . you just get used to the "what anlge" my f150 its not even that, just sucks because its ford and its so sloppy and the key doesnt want to leave no matter what so you gotta play with the wheel and rotation. sloppy.

He was used to our LX where the off position is all the way back. Just habit.