I am hung on a decision, and I need yalls help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Go black man. Nothin' looks better than a good clean shiny black paint job... If you want pictures I'll show you a few of my truck (mines not totally blacked out though)

And I can tell you from personal experience (my family never owned a vehicle that wasn't black) they're not always fun to clean but it motivates you to clean it knowing how nice it's going to shine

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not a fan of white, black, silver, and grey... go for some color. and Im really bored of seeing the murdered look... Your truck is bada$$ I think it would look great blue and tan or the dark green and tan that the new king ranches are available in.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
White, demold and black wheels FTW!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
I have all of that except the demold and needless to say I really love it. Its an awesome color scheme. I just like to try new things :crazy:
White with black wheels!!! Kyle's truck looks mean as hell that way.
I agree. It looks sick on kyles truck!
Go black man. Nothin' looks better than a good clean shiny black paint job... If you want pictures I'll show you a few of my truck (mines not totally blacked out though)

And I can tell you from personal experience (my family never owned a vehicle that wasn't black) they're not always fun to clean but it motivates you to clean it knowing how nice it's going to shine
Thats true. One of my best friend's girlfriend has a 2004 lifted ext cab silverado thats the shiniest black you can imagine because shes always cleaning it. Its so beautiful.
I'd say Blue/Tan, but I'm biased... :)
Its my favorite so far, I just dont know if ill end up liking the two tone or not since im so use to having a solid color truck. But i think i will if i ever do paint it two tone
im not a fan of white, black, silver, and grey... go for some color. and Im really bored of seeing the murdered look... Your truck is bada$$ I think it would look great blue and tan or the dark green and tan that the new king ranches are available in.
I appreciate it man. I like the two tone that the newer trucks offer, especially the fords. They did it right when it came to the two tone schemes. It sets them apart from the rest of the competition

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Thats true. One of my best friend's girlfriend has a 2004 lifted ext cab silverado thats the shiniest black you can imagine because shes always cleaning it. Its so beautiful.

So it depends on how much care you'll give it. If you're willing to clean it often and give it some good spray wax then go black all the way.. If you're gonna be lazy with cleaning black's still awesome but you may want to go with something that hides the dirt easier

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've driven a black truck for altogether around 10 years. Kind of a pain to keep clean - but if you're OCD like me and enjoy washing & waxing stuff, I don't think there's anything that looks better. My Summit White Yukon is ok... But I'd like it better if it had some color to it. Just kinda boring to me.

I'm definitely digging the blue/gold. That scheme along with the green/gold were two of my all-time favorites on these trucks.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Stay white, you offroad to much for black, scratches show, trust me my 96 looked horrible, if your gonna make it a mall crawler after painted sure black is good, also you live in TX, black gets hot

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
White is the only color worth having if you like to actually crawl through the woods and go play in your truck. You get a new paint job a branch gets in your way and you let it drag down your truck your going to cry lol