I am hung on a decision, and I need yalls help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigandTall

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
... My driver side is is MINT condition but my passenger side paint is terrible. Peeling clear coat, rattle canned touched up areas, and dents all over the side...

Unless you are great at body repair or you're willing to spend money at a body shop for them to fix those dents, I'd shy away from black. It's the most unforgiving color there is. Any imperfection or scratch will be visible from across a parking lot. White on the other hand is the most forgiving color. Because it reflects most of the light that hits it surface, the bright reflection tends to cover up sins in the body work that might otherwise drive you to drink.

I'm thinking of going flat white on mine where most people are flat blacking theirs or murdering them out.

Reaction score
I like all the color options but just throwing this out there a kind of light grey color truck demolded with chrome rims looks good to me especially on the 90 body style trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Blue and tan is cool (this is my buddy's truck)
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from my broke down vortec