I am hung on a decision, and I need yalls help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
When it comes to decisions, Im terrible. Especially on things that are permanent/expensive to fix. My paint job is one of them. I have needed a new paint job forever now. My driver side is is MINT condition but my passenger side paint is terrible. Peeling clear coat, rattle canned touched up areas, and dents all over the side.

I know Im going to paint my truck probably this year, but I am hung on a few color schemes that I cannot set my mind on.

Options:
1.Stay White & Demold with black wheels
2.Tan and Blue with chrome wheels
3.Gold/Pewter with black wheels
4.Murdered (blacked out), black wheels, ofcourse

I want to say usually Im against murdered out trucks due to them being a little too-mainstream, but black would be an easy color to have i would assume.

Please help me out. I need thoughts and opinions!

You must be registered for see images attach

Out of all of these trucks, Which color scheme appeals the most in your opinion?

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drive a lot of dirt roads? sucks washing the truck every time you Cruise one.
Love the blue and tan but it will have the same problem as the black with dirt showing up easy

yamaha450guy

Reaction score
I have a de molded white truck with black wheels. I Love it. The white hides dust and sand pretty well
You must be registered for see images

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The blue/tan and the all white look really clean. Don't go all black though...

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Repaint white but not summit, go to olympic white like i did...mine lost the clear and got to the point when a bird S%$# on the hood if I scrubbed it off grey primer would show up. yamaha450guy is rtight too it hides dirt and dust and dents very well... I can't even remeber the last time i washed it but it was probably when it rained. the summit is actually brighter too just the sunlight is defferent between pics.
Before:

Ater in repaint of summit white.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is black. I can see every drop of rain that hit it last, big brown spot!
I love black, but don't find it easy to keep clean on city roads let alon cruising back roads.
Im gonna go with the white paint crowd!

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
White...black is horrible to maintain.. I love a clean white truck that first pic looks awesome. just enough black and silver to contrast

Adam