Has anyone ever used this seat website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The website is called www.leatherseats.com and I found this picture when I got bored in my precal class and got curious. They have hundreds of combinations for any kind of leather or vinyl seats for as early as '95 gmt400s. Course if you know what you're doing this also means 88-94 seats. Price is steep but it may be reasonable I don't know. Just curious if anyone has heard of used it and can review it. This is the picture I found that led me to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually went out to their factory back about a couple month ago. Their prices is about average depending on what you want. I talked to them about a kit for my 98 Suburban. They were willing to sell me a kit just for my front buckets for like $599.00 as my truck came with leather from the factory. My 2nd and 3rd row seats look like brand new.....

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could also check out Richmond Auto Upholstery in the Houston, TX. They have all of the factory colors that our trucks came with from the factory. And with them you can buy what you need..... For ex.... You just need just the bottom cover or just the set back, etc..... I just need really my bottom cushions recovered. And they want like $170-$180 on their eBay page

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
damn those are some swanky looking seats! I like the color design, I've thought about getting mine done in leather when the time comes to replace them.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn those are some swanky looking seats! I like the color design, I've thought about getting mine done in leather when the time comes to replace them.
If you've ever got some free time go on the website. Hundreds of possible color combinations.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
You could also check out Richmond Auto Upholstery in the Houston, TX. They have all of the factory colors that our trucks came with from the factory. And with them you can buy what you need..... For ex.... You just need just the bottom cover or just the set back, etc..... I just need really my bottom cushions recovered. And they want like $170-$180 on their eBay page

x2 for Richmond. After I bought my Denali seats the driver bottom had some wear on it. I ordered this through them and put it on myself.

lawjo1978

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
x2 for Richmond. After I bought my Denali seats the driver bottom had some wear on it. I ordered this through them and put it on myself.
Those Richmond seats look like factory..... Looks really good

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow those look great. They did an awesome job at matching them up.