In search of 454SS seats. help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Br1anh

Reaction score
I’m looking for a set of Maroon bucket seats and console for my 91 454SS.
PO put a set of leather Conversion seats in it like you would find in a Mark III and they SUCK! I’m wanting to get my truck back as close to original as possible. If anyone has a set or a lead on a set I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
Thanks!
I have a set of maroon seats that I think are what you are looking for. I will send you some pictures tomorrow if you would like.
Bryan

Br1anh

Reaction score
hello. I live in California. A seller here, just posted some really good original 454 seats in the maroon material. You will not find any better. He did not put a price on them. He is asking for offers. If I had to guess it would be north of 1k.

I’m looking for a set of Maroon bucket seats and console for my 91 454SS.
PO put a set of leather Conversion seats in it like you would find in a Mark III and they SUCK! I’m wanting to get my truck back as close to original as possible. If anyone has a set or a lead on a set I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
Thanks!
I would be willing to part with these seats if they would work for you With or without pedestals. More pictures available upon request. Another pair of seats was stacked on them causing the indentations in the front. That should relax. I live in Louisville KY.

Bryan

Attachments

• IMG_20240326_162621359_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240326_162621359_HDR.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20240326_162632016.jpg
    IMG_20240326_162632016.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 13

Stowburb

Reaction score
I would be willing to part with these seats if they would work for you With or without pedestals. More pictures available upon request. Another pair of seats was stacked on them causing the indentations in the front. That should relax. I live in Louisville KY.

Bryan
What are you selling them for?

Stowburb

Reaction score
What are you selling them for?
I’d be interested in them, can you send me more pictures? Front,back, sides and bottoms? What are they out of? Seems like the bases look different from the single cab seat bases.
How close are you to New Albany IN? I’m a big truck driver and we have a regular stop at a business on Charlestown Road that I am at every few weeks.

Br1anh

Reaction score
I’d be interested in them, can you send me more pictures? Front,back, sides and bottoms? What are they out of? Seems like the bases look different from the single cab seat bases.
How close are you to New Albany IN? I’m a big truck driver and we have a regular stop at a business on Charlestown Road that I am at every few weeks.
I will send pics tomorrow as the seats are in a storage unit. I am 15 minutes from Charlestown Road. I will include pics of the bases as well. The ones I have came from a single cab and an extended cab. They appear to be the same and interchangeable.

Br1anh

Reaction score
I will send pics tomorrow as the seats are in a storage unit. I am 15 minutes from Charlestown Road. I will include pics of the bases as well. The ones I have came from a single cab and an extended cab. They appear to be the same and interchangeable.
Sorry, I think the seats are out of a '94.