Will 2007 yukon bucket seats fit in my 1995 k2500 extended cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ekays

Reaction score
Hi,
My 60/40 bench seat in my 1995 k2500 extended cab manual is falling apart and I'm looking to get bucket seats to replace it. I've heard that any obs seats can interchange but how about a driver and passenger 2007 yukon Denali leather bucket seats? Is it possible? Are the rails and mounts going to line up? Any insight is helpful.
Thanks

Ekays

Reaction score
There is quite a bit of info about this with some searching, but no. They dont just line up and bolt in. There is a company that sells overpriced adapter brackets though.
If you have the link on hand for the adapters send it over. I looked earlier today but im new to the forum and obs chevys so its possible I missed it. Thanks

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have the link on hand for the adapters send it over. I looked earlier today but im new to the forum and obs chevys so its possible I missed it. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. The search here is kind of hit or miss, sometimes I just a web search with "gmt400" in it to find a little more, stuff from here comes up mostly.

Those be the brackets. They're real proud of theirs, and a person could make their own. Might find some that people made in a search. Also I don't know how you may be addressing rear access in the ext cab. I currently don't have good access in mine, but its also just me and dog.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to throw this onto an edit of my other post, but didnt want you to miss it in case you already checked the thread.

There is interchangeability of OBS seats, but there are some differences in the floor pan over the transmission hump, comparing the ext cab to reg cab. Might not be an issue with buckets, but does require some mods with a 60/40 for example. Each side does have the raised portions for the rails through.

Just thought Id throw that out there, and if you do decide on those brackets, it might be worth mentioning to them, as they say they are built to order.