Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I used to be a regualr on a forum where one of the PT Cruiser engineers was also a member. He hauled lots of forum related stuff in his on a regular basis. He said the convertible was actually considered a truck under law/code/whatever. I never cared for them when I'd see them running around town... of ocurse they usually were owned by older ladies that would put eye lashes or furry ears on them.

I beleive today is Oberon day.... the day Bell's Brewery makes it availble for the year. It's a seasonal beer, so it's basically availble Spring and Summer.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No wait, that is my 2001 game GRAN TURISMO for my Sony Play Station 2.

Off topic perhaps, but I just wanted to give this game series an honorable mention for being awesome. I've been playing them since the first one on the original PlayStation console. Honestly that game was one of the reasons I got into cars as a kid.

EDIT - I had to look it up, the first one came out in 1997. I still remember pulling it off the rack at Toys R Us and reading the description thinking "this is the coolest game I have ever seen." That store has been closed down for years now...

Last edited:

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Off topic perhaps, but I just wanted to give this game series an honorable mention for being awesome. I've been playing them since the first one on the original PlayStation console. Honestly that game was one of the reasons I got into cars as a kid.

EDIT - I had to look it up, the first one came out in 1997. I still remember pulling it off the rack at Toys R Us and reading the description thinking "this is the coolest game I have ever seen." That store has been closed down for years now...
My childhood was Nintendo NES and gameboy

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My childhood was Nintendo NES and gameboy

Mine was too in the beginning, I just chose to remain a child. :lol:

My parents had an NES and an Atari 2600 when I was born, I spent many hours playing the original Legend of Zelda and Super Mario 3. That NES was one of the first electronics I diagnosed and fixed. It had the classic issue of games not loading properly on boot. Shortly after the advent of eBay I realized you could buy replacement 72-pin connectors that held the game cartridges. I replaced that and it worked first try every time from then on.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

Yes, our local store sat empty for years until a Uhaul/storage business bought it and redid the building. I think a Halloween store may have used it one year too.

When I was a kid, I bought one video game from the Toys-R-US in the larger nearby town for my hand me down Commodore Vic-20.

Edit: It seems they're still alive, if I'm reading this correctly https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toys_"R"_Us

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, our local store sat empty for years until a Uhaul/storage business bought it and redid the building. I think a Halloween store may have used it one year too.

When I was a kid, I bought one video game from the Toys-R-US in the larger nearby town for my hand me down Commodore Vic-20.

Edit: It seems they're still alive, if I'm reading this correctly https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toys_"R"_Us
Omg toy's r us those were the days
When the stores were closing up I had bought a chevy 100 anniversary 1/64 die cast c1500

Last edited: