Favorite beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Bell’s official and Shorts mule beer and I like a lot of ciders lol mule beer is seasonal but man is it good both bells and shorts are Michigan made beers so may not be available to the masses!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s pics of them and variety pack that has 4 flavors and shorts new one I really like “power of love” and yes it’s a throwback to back to the future!! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Here’s my beer fridge I re-did myself took about a year and half to do it except stickers lol that’s an ongoing process lol took so long it was whenever I had extra time and it was out in cold garage lots of sanding that was taxing to do as it was all white in/out I spray painted the inside then hand scraped the paint off on the freezer details I still have plans to pinstripe some spots to finish the outside besides more stickers lol

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Here’s my beer fridge I re-did myself took about a year and half to do it except stickers lol that’s an ongoing process lol took so long it was whenever I had extra time and it was out in cold garage lots of sanding that was taxing to do as it was all white in/out I spray painted the inside then hand scraped the paint off on the freezer details I still have plans to pinstripe some spots to finish the outside besides more stickers lol
Very cool, digging the Cadillac hubcap clock and the velvet Elvis too!

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Velvet Elvis was $3 I got it for at a garage sale and wife found other smaller one for $5!! I saw 2 same size as my big one at a flea market and they wanted $400 each! Crazy $$ lol thanks for the likes I just missed a text from my wife on her getting me 12 pack of power of love:( but always next time lol