Dropped Bucket Seat Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKD98

Reaction score
I have these bucket seats in my 98. Judging by the lack of inner bolt holes, I assume it originally came with a bench of some sort. Before drilling 4 new holes, I’m wondering if anyone has produced any lowered brackets, or brackets that can sit farther back towards the back of the cab. Or in a perfect world, both. Really don’t want to modify the pre existing brackets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Dont mind the glob of speaker wire behind the seat. Will be crossing that bridge when I get to it. Lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OBS outpost maybe. The have a bunch of seat bracket options.

I would read through the “bucket seat alternatives” sticky and the “stupid interior questions” sticky also.

Let us know what you come up with!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I built my own seat brackets for my truck - not to lower the seats but rather to adapt some Cadillac seats. I was able to position them how I wanted.

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stark Fabworks makes what you’re looking for.

I made some for mine with 2” angle, it can be seen on my build thread.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have these bucket seats in my 98. Judging by the lack of inner bolt holes, I assume it originally came with a bench of some sort. Before drilling 4 new holes, I’m wondering if anyone has produced any lowered brackets, or brackets that can sit farther back towards the back of the cab. Or in a perfect world, both. Really don’t want to modify the pre existing brackets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Dont mind the glob of speaker wire behind the seat. Will be crossing that bridge when I get to it. Lol.
You must be registered for see images attach
What are those out of? Those are some nice seats. The bucket seat risers I have from 88-94 truck, I planned to cut and section them down about 2 inches before use.

WICKD98

Reaction score
What are those out of? Those are some nice seats. The bucket seat risers I have from 88-94 truck, I planned to cut and section them down about 2 inches before use.
I’m not 100% sure, but I believe that they’re factory leather seats reupholstered black. Seats were in the truck when purchased so I’m not positive.