Door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are all tahoe and older suburban handles the same I pulled one from a 94 burban and the handles a lil diffrent ?

Sent standing on the roof

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are all tahoe and older suburban handles the same I pulled one from a 94 burban and the handles a lil diffrent ?

A "lil diffrent" how? Are you talking about smooth vs. textured finish on the handles? If so, then yes, '88-'94 handles are smooth and '95-'98 ('99) are textured.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A "lil diffrent" how? Are you talking about smooth vs. textured finish on the handles? If so, then yes, '88-'94 handles are smooth and '95-'98 ('99) are textured.

That is good information to know when i replace my handles... I want the smooth ones!

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The one from the older Burban looks a hair smaller and the black seal looks diffrent

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is good information to know when i replace my handles... I want the smooth ones!

I sanded mine smooth Wen I painted mine because ppl said that with textured the paint wouldn't stick

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pick up the smooth metal ones from the dealer for the 99-00 Escalade/Denali they come ready to paint and there arent alot left

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2