Dumb door hinge idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The pins on a house door hinge are about the same diameter as the pins on the truck hinge.
I think your inventive mind should focus a bit more on how to put a screen door on the truck.
You get that figured out and I am your first investor.
We will sell them like hotcakes down in Florida!

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pins on a house door hinge are about the same diameter as the pins on the truck hinge.
I think your inventive mind should focus a bit more on how to put a screen door on the truck.
You get that figured out and I am your first investor.
We will sell them like hotcakes down in Florida!
Only if they keep the sand gnats out. I've heard that the sand gnat looks like a mouth with wings under a microscope.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Only if they keep the sand gnats out. I've heard that the sand gnat looks like a mouth with wings under a microscope.
Amen! If any of you fine folks don't know what a sand gnat is, be thankful. Imagine a swarming insect the size of a tiny speck of pepper that will chew into your skin. We're not talking mosquito piercing, we're talking razor-like mouthpart biting. And my poor son is allergic to their bite. He got eaten up from a little bitty boy all the way through high school playing football. Bug spray is a must in Coastal Georgia-North Florida, especially in spring-summer.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in chigger/tick heaven here and can highly recommend this clothing... it's been life changing actually.