Door Foam Piece Part #/Name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This piece is behind inner fenders and is some type of barrier to door hinges. There’s no part number on them, just wondering if anyone knows its name, part # or maybe an aftermarket source? My passenger side is damaged, I might be able to repair, but if ones available, that would be easier. One for sale works too!
You must be registered for see images attach

I’m guessing for any 88-98.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you check GMpartsGiant, under body section, forward sheet metal ?

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need one as well.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, passenger side got tore off by the tarp I had covering the cab in the driveway during a wind storm.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank You Sir.
Not a problem. As always, I will re-sell it to you for my cost + shipping and always provide a receipt for proof. And if it ends up being free, just cover shipping. I enjoy pulling parts and it’s always a treat to send it to someone who can use it.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fellas I’ll keep an eye out for these when I hit up the salvage yard.
@Caman96
@SNCTMPL
Yes, thank you, but I have to warn you, the inner fender has to be pulled. Then, they are glued on, probably a piece of fishing line worked back and forth to remove. I already owe you one!

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, thank you, but I have to warn you, the inner fender has to be pulled. Then, they are glued on, probably a piece of fishing line worked back and forth to remove. I already owe you one!
Front ends are usually ripped off or hanging on by a thread on enough trucks that it shouldn’t be bad. I always carry fishing line with me when I go there. Saved my butt once or twice.

I’ve honestly never seen this part.