Daily driver/beater 2007 charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for sending me that forum post I'm gonna try and join that 1 because the Dodge Charger one on the Internet seemed to be full of meanies
Any forum has its share of clowns and jerks.. that one has a lot of really good people. I've been on it since around 2012 and have found them really helpful and knowledgeable overall.

Richard

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the condition of the Dodge almost reminds me of a Christmas song if it's not a Dodge then I know the words is from the yoopers

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of stinks that the shop I always go to is busy as h e double hockey sticks.
Because gosh golly wreck and roll does great work Because gosh golly Wreck and Roll does great work

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update on the charger took a while for The Body Shop to finally start work on the car the shop was so busy.Update on the charger took a while for The Body Shop to finally start work on the car the shop was so busy.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of odd that I did not go to the usual shop I go to. I went to a shop recommended by a friend and they are busy as HE double hockey sticks