Daily driver/beater 2007 charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
I would've thought rebuild prices would have come down for those by now. The 5 speed truck transmissions (not the NAG1 like the cars) also costed $1,800 for a rebuild... And that was more than a decade ago!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I would've thought rebuild prices would have come down for those by now. The 5 speed truck transmissions (not the NAG1 like the cars) also costed $1,800 for a rebuild... And that was more than a decade ago!
Price of absolutely everything in the world has gone up, significantly, especially in the past several years. I shudder to think what I'm gonna get quoted to build the NV4500 in my '93. Not anything I can think of off-hand where the price has gone down.

NAG1 transmission rebuild is a pricey one from what I hear, but I can't find any specific numbers.

Richard

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$1800 ten years ago is $2400 today, so yes, the price has come down.