Daily driver/beater 2007 charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're seeing some there (common spot for it in rust belt areas of the country) - when you can, get it up on a lift and look on the transmission tunnel around the cats. I've heard a couple instances of them rusting around there, and it can be a tough area to repair.

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but LXFORUMS is a great resource for talk about these cars. They just upgraded software and that slowed down the participation a little bit, but the members are slowly filtering back in. It's a fairly active place.

Richard
Thank you very much buddy I'll have to look into that site

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I fixed the trim around the windows switches twitches. A buddy mind tried looking at the switches and cracked the trim.. So I took a piece of carbon cut to fit and it looks pretty sweet
You must be registered for see images attach

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Going need help finding someone to help with rust repair or helping swap everything into an old car/kit.
I know rust repair is really one of those things that is not worth it in some cases but the car holds the lots of sentimental value. Had a coworker look at it he said it is mostly gone.
Trying to find someone else to help me weld it up because my welds suck.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I visited a shop a buddy of mine told me about they said they would do some work for 2 grand Hopefully that would pay out because plan B would be freaking trying to get a kit car like a tea bucket and put the engine in everything from my daily beater into that and make that a daily beater somehow