Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoscoCDN

Reaction score
Hi all, figured i should do an introduction post to get my hang of the forums. I recently bought my 1988 C2500 single cab/8' bed truck (305+aut) as a daily beater and hauling rig. bought it from a lesser-caring owner who had more or less let it sit and rot out front. I found this site looking for advice on diff replacements and thought i should stick around and see what else i can learn from here. So far, she has had new fluids and will see a specialty trans in the near future. I look forward to any and all future interactions on the forum.
You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good to see another Canadian. Here in BC the gmt400 makes up a lot of our public service vehicles and is still the truck of choice at work. How is it in yours?
Oh my goodness no..... don't forget we are the province with all the oil money!!!! Lol
All the public services were sold off to private companies years ago. They all roll around on new trucks. Can't have huge budgets if you don't spend all the money on new shiny things!

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, i'm north of you about 1.5hrs.
lots of gmt400's still alive on the island for sure.
might wanna invest in some theft protection, if you're parking on the street, they've been targeted.