Confused and

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed Hardy

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
I need a gym guru look at these pictures and tell me what these components are I’m hoping to find essential walking System Forest 91 suburban Silverado edition I think I found it but I’m not sure please advise.

Last edited:

Ed Hardy

Reaction score
I’m trying to get pictures on Here for you to see what I’m talking about. This is located behind the gauge cluster left-hand side above the headlight switch buried in the wires that computer board come out of that cartridge.

You must be registered for see images attach

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
That would be your diode module for the brake warning light and brake switch.

Last edited:

Ed Hardy

Reaction score
Cruise control maybe? It mounted on the steering column up underneath the trim cover. But what is so hot that it needs that kind of cooling fins? It also contains a circuit board for computer board. It is mounted right in front of the duck work so cold air blows on it.I don’t want to rip the tape off but it just seems to be blended in with the ignition switch at the base of the steering column and cruise control but I’m certain.

Ed Hardy

Reaction score
I’m hoping to find a central locking system module so I can get the key fob so I can have keyless entry. what this thing should’ve had originally. I’ve tried those cheap ones oh dear lord I had one that lasted for about a week before it melted the rest of it just melted on contact danger danger Will Robinson do not buy the cheap ****!

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
That heat-sinked module doesn't look factory... I couldn't tell you what that is. Colors aren't right for cruise control.