Color Matched Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't seen a thread on this site on color-matched fender flares. I recently bought a set and I was thinking of painting them to match. IMO color-matched flares are sick, but there aren't many good pics around. Please post pictures of your trucks that have color-matched flares. I'd especially like to see them on a bright teal truck. Thanks guys.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Sorry its not OBS, or teal... but it shows how awesome color matched flares look! This is my old NBS!

You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I would love to colormatch mine. I'm just afraid because it's not factory paint that they would look like dog$hit in a year.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Sorry its not OBS, or teal... but it shows how awesome color matched flares look! This is my old NBS!

You must be registered for see images attach
I forgot about that truck. That thing is :boobs:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
subbing- I don't have flares or really want any, but they're fun to look at just the same

I prefer the look without them, personally. Makes the truck look leaner vs. bulkier