OEM fender flares for 92-99 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I thought the Suburban and Tahoe/Yukon flares were taped on on the rear, with lip screws? I know my '99 K3500 the rear flares bolted through the bed side. Fronts I am sure bolt through the fender no matter what.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flares were an option then - but that box went unticked when my 'Burb was ordered. A simple answer to a question that's been rattling in my head for an age.
Still amazes me that you guys get away with 'poke' (to use your own expression). No such word for it here in the UK as it's not permitted and will cause a vehicle to fail its annual safety inspection.

Last edited:

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flares were an option then - but that box went unticked when my 'Burb was ordered. A simple answer to a question that's been rattling in my head for an age.
Still amazes me that you guys get away with 'poke' (to use your own expression). No such word for it here in the UK as it's not permitted and a will cause a vehicle to fail its annual safety inspection.
It's the same down here, no tire showing outside the guard, so wide flares were the only option.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
It's the same down here, no tire showing outside the guard, so wide flares were the only option.
It is the law here in PA but most LEO's are to lazy to enforce it.
How late of a model. My 99 k3500 Is missing the one on the drivers side but it still bolted through the fender. As well as the lip.
My '97 has them attached with just lip screws, as does my brothers '98 K2500. My '88 K3500 had them through bolted. So, Maybe it was what they had on the Assembly line or that certian models had the flares through bolted?

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My '97 has them attached with just lip screws, as does my brothers '98 K2500. My '88 K3500 had them through bolted. So, Maybe it was what they had on the Assembly line or that certian models had the flares through bolted?
My 95 gasser I had was through the fender and im sure my other 95 is that way too. I wish this 99 was that way since its missing one and I personally don't like them.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Oklahoma DGAF.

You must be registered for see images attach
Yuppers y'all don't even have safety inspection. We're fixing to not have it, after the first of the year. I already see so many cars on the road that shouldn't have been able to pass it. But I also know a lot of shops don't do due diligence on inspections, because most of the money goes to the state.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Yuppers y'all don't even have safety inspection. We're fixing to not have it, after the first of the year. I already see so many cars on the road that shouldn't have been able to pass it. But I also know a lot of shops don't do due diligence on inspections, because most of the money goes to the state.
have a lot of crucked/dirty lick-em then stick-em shops you pay "extra" you pass?