Brush guards, I need pics to decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SShockwave

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm looking at getting a full brush guard for my 96 Z17 but having a hard time visualizing what the different companies products will look like on my truck. Can those of you with a brush guard post pics and also what brand/model yours is? Also if you had to drill holes in your bumper for install. Thanks!

SShockwave

Reaction score
Anyone else have pics of their truck or others with a full brush guard or center guard only (no headlight guards) with what company makes it? All I find are westin or Go Rhino but I know there have to be others that are more tube barred like the above pic which looks more HD.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Manik Grille Guard. Brackets mount onto where the tow hooks are, sturdy as hell.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine was a westin bar. no drilling

You must be registered for see images attach

I had this exact same brushguard, except chrome. It had the similar black KC lights in the same location except I also drilled holes and mounted some 5.5" smaller kc lights on the bottom inside of the brushguard (one light on each side of the license plate) It was a siiiiccckkk look. Cheap too.