Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
2 bar MAP and plenum gaskets ordered. Plenum gaskets almost were reusable, but there was 1 small section that decided to stick really good and tear itself. They only had around 10k miles on them since I did the cam. ****'ll be here Wednesday, just need to cook up a COS5 tune to flash on it for the MAP and injectors. At that point, blower is a bolt on affair. :cool: Also found my O2 bung, I hope to get it welded in real soon as I have a wideband at my disposal to aid in tuning this pig for the real deal.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 bar MAP and plenum gaskets ordered. Plenum gaskets almost were reusable, but there was 1 small section that decided to stick really good and tear itself. They only had around 10k miles on them since I did the cam. ****'ll be here Wednesday, just need to cook up a COS5 tune to flash on it for the MAP and injectors. At that point, blower is a bolt on affair. :cool: Also found my O2 bung, I hope to get it welded in real soon as I have a wideband at my disposal to aid in tuning this pig for the real deal.

Yeah i wouldn't want to run the blower without working knock sensors, too sketchy lol I'm going to be curious to see how this thing runs with the blower. How much boost will you be running?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It does on both trucks, even has a bolt on hold down. Went to swipe the MAP hold down off the flipper cuz I can't find mine and you can't reach it with the plenum on. Guess I'm making one tomorrow. That's all that kept me from putting the plenum on. Plus I forgot the laptop so couldn't flash the PCM to get me that much closer. I did get to fight with the fuel lines for a good 40 minutes so it at least occupied my time.