Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Wideband communicates with a serial cable, no voltages necessary. I simply tell the Flashscan that I'm using a Techedge wideband and select external wideband in the PID list to get it to show. I'll have to make a post on the forum as to why it read 2 different ways in the same log. I'll have an AEM 340lph pump in my hands tomorrow.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got the pump in last night, floored the gas, and the wideband pegged rich, which means fatter than 10:1 which is what I was commanding. Think I'll pull it back to 11:1 and see where it ends up but first it's time for a pulley swap.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Got the pump in last night, floored the gas, and the wideband pegged rich, which means fatter than 10:1 which is what I was commanding. Think I'll pull it back to 11:1 and see where it ends up but first it's time for a pulley swap.

How do you have your wideband done up? I'm going to run a dual gauge pillar with the AFR gauge and a trans temp gauge but I'm a little lost on getting the wideband idea right.
And how are you running power to it?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I set up a relay inside the truck. It pulls power from one of the aux posts under the hood and it runs the brake controller and wideband at the moment. The gauge itself is 3M taped to the top of the column.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Hell yeah, that's good news.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Made it to MI with the empty enclosed trailer, I can tow at any speed I can stomach the fuel bill for at that weight. Unhooked the trailer and set out to see what kind of burnouts it does. Started on asphalt, stopped, floored it and was off. It dug and skipped through 1st, then dead hooked 2nd. Got to the intersection and did a quick brake stand and released onto the concrete and it blew them right off, got sideways, then grabbed 2nd and hooked. Lame. This won't be my last attempt. . .