Axle flip - shock extender size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwalk3r

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone here can provide some measurements from there shock extenders? Dimensions would be great. I’m in the middle of doing a DIY axle flip on my 1994

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your doing an axle flip... the axle is already under the leaf springs. So I'm assuming your trying to lower the truck by putting the axle above the leafsprings. If that's the case, you do not need shock extenders as your actually making the reach shorter not longer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes he does need extenders. Without then the shocks are at an extreme angle and don't function worth a damn.

I don't have measurements of mine, sorry. The djm ones I bought were only 40 bucks or so. Waaaaayyyyyyy better with them than without

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, hp tuners, 4/6 drop

Jwalk3r

Reaction score
Ya i’ve read about the bad angle they get set at. I think I’ll figure out a decent length for them. I’ll post what I can come up with, I’ve figured it out up to this point lol