Upload size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While waiting for rebelyell's
I have recovered pdf files (but not link) of the following two manuals published by GM Powertrain:
1) a comprehensive engine parts list w/ pro drawings-illustrations --- for L30, L31, L05
2) a comprehensive engine service manual w/ pro drawings-illustrations --- for Vortec V8 L30 & L31

If you want them to include in your public library, I can email them as pdf attachments; just ask.
I wondered why PDF couldn't be uploaded to avoid having to have links. I tried uploading a large 61mb parts catalog here and it gave the file size error. I tried uploading a smaller 3.5mb pdf and got the same error.
Out of curiosity, I uploaded the 61mb catalog on another forum I'm a member of and it uploaded no problem. It's where I grabbed the 3.5mb one from...
It wasn't always this way there. In recent past there were some changes to the forum and the larger uploads was one of the benefits that followed shortly after...

The site is a ZenForo format as well. Very similar.
Just wondering what something like having the ability to upload larger files takes? @Shaggy , I found out today you were the one who would be able to answer this?
Not important I guess...Just wondering...