'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dropped everything off at the machine shop yesterday, so now it's just a matter of waiting for the engine to be complete.
Today, I took the pcm to my tuner for a bench tune and talked with him about what to expect performance wise. Sounds like I'll be very happy with it. I also made some headway on redoing my fuel system. I made a few lines and have everything figured out on the routing. I need to order a couple more fittings and shorten my line from the regulator to fuel rails.
Fuel pump is supposed to come in on Monday, and I'm still waiting on my Tick hot wire kit to ship.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel system is finished now. Installed my new pump and hot wire kit, and tested it for leaks. Thankfully the only leak I had was where the gauge screws into the regulator. I pulled it out and installed a little teflon tape on the threads to seal it up.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More pictures. I did have to extend the hot wire about a foot and a half to reach the fuse block. The kit is made for a pickup with the tank in front of the rear wheel.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally got around to doing something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Just adding a few details while waiting on my engine to be completed. What do yall think? Inspiration came from my favorite car, 98-02 Trans Am!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I finally got around to doing something I've been wanting to do for a while now. Just adding a few details while waiting on my engine to be completed. What do yall think? Inspiration came from my favorite car, 98-02 Trans Am!

I like it, it looks cool and different! Do you still have the other Burb, Stratus?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a great color, but I would have to ask the Genie from the lamp for an all black one.
I like black, but they're dime a dozen and are very delicate when polishing. My dream car is a 02 SOM 6 speed t top with the optional SLP rear spoiler and the ebony/tan two tone interior!