'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd sooner verify if what you have can keep up vs ponying up for a pump right off the bat. The factory pumps are pretty decent. My 1500 in sig has a stock pump.

For sure. If it's not a good long lasting pump then I'll take my chances with oem ac delco. Just dont wanna starve the motor from fuel.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with a quantum 340lph pump. It was 160 and change with lifetime warranty. A lot of people on the facebook page have had great luck with them. I was thinking of going with a racetronix, but the one I need wouldnt come out until june and I've heard a lot of negative on their customer service.
I ordered the fittings and filter I needed to complete my fuel system, as well as a Tick Performance hot wire kit for the fuel pump.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went with a quantum 340lph pump. It was 160 and change with lifetime warranty. A lot of people on the facebook page have had great luck with them. I was thinking of going with a racetronix, but the one I need wouldnt come out until june and I've heard a lot of negative on their customer service.
I ordered the fittings and filter I needed to complete my fuel system, as well as a Tick Performance hot wire kit for the fuel pump.

How did you connect the small line?