96-00 L29 454 Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scons96

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I've got a '99 K2500 with the 454 and I want to put some long-tube headers on it. I've seen sets on Summit and Jegs that say they are direct fit for my truck, but then they say they are only for up to '95. If anybody has any ideas, maybe a part number, that would be awseome. Thanks in advance.

88monteSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's a post on it somewhere. IIRC the difference is the EGR tube, the 95-down headers work, but you have to adapt the EGR tube to them.

scons96

Reaction score
There's a post on it somewhere. IIRC the difference is the EGR tube, the 95-down headers work, but you have to adapt the EGR tube to them.
That's what I figured. From what I could tell by the pictures it looks like there is an 02 bung on the driver's side header that would be in the perfect place for the egr. Or, it could just actually be for the egr. I guess I'll have to buy them and just find out for myself lol. Thanks for the reply

88monteSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score