Vortec 454 Injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Schurkey Nice!

Be aware that the install instructions you get in the box will probably have some supplements that deviate from the instructions I linked above, hence my earlier comment about installing the JETFlash utility and USB drivers from the autorun.exe file. I see no mention of that in the instructions linked above, but I know I recall reading/doing it. It seems like JET may have updated the software more recently than the install guide.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jet 14005 ordered tonight. We'll see how badly I can screw this up...

Summit is offering a discount code for Valentine's Day, which I took advantage of.

$20 off of $250 order, $40 off of $500 order, $80 off of $1000 order.
Oh, more discount? Well, looks like I'll be ordering that tonight! I also have my injectors coming, Bosch 4 hole yellow tops for a 4.6 Mustang, they say they'll be here in a week.

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1 set of remanned injectors, yay! Have to try and find time this weekend to put em in. They sure came a lot quicker than anticipated.
Jet DST comes tomorrow! Not that I'll probably be tuning the truck anytime soon, but I figure it's a good idea to at least explore and get to know the software.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

1 set of remanned injectors, yay! Have to try and find time this weekend to put em in. They sure came a lot quicker than anticipated.
Jet DST comes tomorrow! Not that I'll probably be tuning the truck anytime soon, but I figure it's a good idea to at least explore and get to know the software.

Ha! I'm gonna grab a set this weekend at the pull and pay.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Lemme know how well those injectors fit the OEM fuel rail/manifold, and what--exactly--they're supposed to be found on.

I'm gonna need injectors or injector cleaning on my '97 7.4L.

Witchunter won't clean the 454/LT1 style injectors. Apparently the insulation on the windings gets rinsed off over the years and shorts them out which is one mode of failure. I believe there's also a concern that the solvent used would contribute to further rinsing of said insulation.

Edit: I lied. It was someone, but that was forever ago and I forget who.

Last edited: