What Long Tube Headers For LS Swapped '94 Silverado?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingbleon85

Reaction score
Like the title says... I'm interested in WHICH long tube headers fit my 2 wheel drive, LS swapped, 1994 Silverado, Step-side, single cab, short bed?

I ordered the Schoenfeld 1301LS headers from Summit yesterday... but my experience has always been that even after doing all my research, then making a purchase decision, that immediately AFTER buying something someone pipes up and says "oh, you shoulda got XYZ (part) as they are sooooo much better!"... So, now that I've ordered a set of new headers, tell me which stainless headers, or coated headers, will fit my truck as a direct bolt in with no bashing, bending, or modding... I'm sure someone will have a suggestion now that I've pulled the trigger... It never fails. At least I have not opened the new headers yet so I can still ship them back.

Or, if what I got was the best option... how do I go about removing the TRASH paint that comes on them so that I can paint them with something more sustainable?

I've heard that F-body headers will fit... some say the 99-06 gm/gmc truck headers will fit... but there is NO ONE posting that they have actually done it, and had them fit.. people just talking about doing it.. If I could get an off-the-shelf set of LONG tube headers, that are stainless, or ceramic coated, I would buy them immediately. Please... someone with direct personal experience.. Chime in and let me know.. I've already got the Schoenfelds coming so now is the perfect time to switch up the plan! Thank you to any/all that come across this post. I promise I WILL post back and let you guys know how the header swap went...
Schoenfeld fit I have 1303s which are 1"7/8"
No beating bashing or grinding

kingbleon85

Reaction score
I got the headers in yesterday. Opened them right away. First impressions; 1. The flange where the bolts hold it to the head is a little on the thin side. 2. The headers are already missing about 30% of the paint. The shipping box wiped it all off in every spot that there was contact. This is TRASH paint... by trash I think Dawn and a plastic brush could take it off. 3. The tube shape is really pretty good. Not a bad looking set of headers but they need to be stripped completely and painted right away. I've gotta find a company that will blast them.. After that... anybody got any ideas where I could get them ceramic coated, or some type of paint that will hold up? I want them to look "pretty" ha ha ha..
Just use airplane stripper