88-98 trim paint codes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Lol. Well im gonna see if i can buy this in the quart or something. I have every piece in a 2dr 2wd Tahoe to paint lol. I will not be painting the carpet or the headliner.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Was I atleast close with my description sewlow

Yup! It's actually a flexible elastomer coating that soaks into the plastic. That's why the prep is very important. Any contaminants on the surface will effect the final finish.
Paint will sit on top of the surface, & it's too brittle, which results in flaking & peeling.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome! Now how come when I dye my glove compartment thing, why do black lines show through

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gray to gray! Just wanted to clean up the interior and I cleaned them thoroughly with the above materials and black marks come through. Almost like the inner structure is coming through

Reaction score
well guys just in case yall r needing anything for ya truck i work at a large salvage yard and can ship items. We a plenty of these trucks lol. This is the reason i am having to dye so many of the interior parts b/c right now all my stuff would look like M&M's lol..